About 2 weeks ago we went camping up to Hyrum just for the night and Mike wanted me to learn how to shoot his 9mm hand gun. Now I do not like guns at all, they freak me out but since that 11 year old got killed by a bear about a year ago and amoung other reasons Mike decided to get a gun and really wants me to learn how to shoot it. I dont think a 9mm will do anything to a bear but make him more angry but whatever. Plus I work at night so during the day I am home alone and I figure it's probably a good idea to learn how to use it. Mike says I am pretty good at it! So here is a video of me shooting! :)
Also a couple weeks before that, May 30th to be exact we went down to St George for my friend Tara's birthday. We hung out with her and her husband and 7 month old boy. It was fun! Saturday me and her went on a hike and hung out at the library where they have a little water park kids can play in and the guys went fishing. Later that night we roasted hot dogs at the lake but we didnt stay very long because the nats were so bad and her baby kept getting bit by them so we went home and had s'mores at home. :) Here are some pictures from our trip there.
So keep checking back for more updates and I will try to keep everyone updated on things to come.









1 comment:
Hurray for Heidi and Mike's new blog!!
Post a Comment