So Mike's niece and nephew came to see the Family from Alabama. On Wednesday we decided to go boating at Pineview. I cant swim very well and dont like to get into bodies of water I cant touch or at least see the bottom of so I decided before we left that I was just going to stay on the boat and enjoy the sun. So I only wore the top to my swimming suit. But when we got out there Timmy (Mike's Niece) decided she wasnt going to get in the lake so I told her if she got in I would get in (now I am only wearing jeans mind you). After I said that she jumped right in! So I kept my promise and also jump in wearing my jeans. :) That was fun! We stayed out there pretty much all day and although we put sunscreen on a few times me and Mike still ended up burned. But we still had a BLAST! Here are a few pics...
The group...Mike's Mom, Chris, me, Timmy, Kayleb, and Ian
Chris (Mike's Brother), and Mike
Timmy and me in jeans!!! :)

Mom and Chris

Jeans again! :)
And here is Mike's sunburn. It looked so much worse in person!
No comments:
Post a Comment