Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

So this has been a tradition for mike, me, karna and her boys for the past three years and since Halloween is coming up fast and I have been busy with two jobs we decided that Saturday was the day we would have to do it. Well I worked on Saturday until 2 and then at 4 I was having a candle party so it had to be between the two. So when Karna and her boys came over they started carving pumpkins. I didnt carve mine because I was still busy trying to clean my house and make cookies for the party. But I took as many pictures as I could while I cleaned. Then on Monday night me and Mike carved my pumpkin. It was supposed to be a spider but one of the legs fell off and well I took a picture of it and if you didnt know what it was you wouldnt be able to tell so we decided to get another one and carve it tonight. But here are some pics. Enjoy! :)

No comments: