Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving this year was crazy but great like every year. :) Mike and I went to his parents house first to spend time with his family. It was fun and the food was great! Then after we drove down to Lehi. Now many of you might think from Layton to Lehi is a really long drive but honestly I would drive anywhere to be with family! So when we got to Shans she had her in-laws there and then our parents and Karna. I didn't get to see Ami's family or Alan's but I hope they had a good day. The food there was great too! I love the holidays because we get to eat two meals :) AND spend time with TWO wonderful families! We are so blessed to be so close to both our families. Now that Thanksgiving is over I CANT WAIT for Christmas!!! :)

No comments: