Sunday, March 22, 2009
Opinions Wanted
Ok so all this planning is really kinda stressing me out. I am trying so hard to enjoy it though. I stressed out in the beginning because I wasnt sure where to have the wedding at and when I figured it out I got a little excited. Then we went dress shopping and I tried on dress after dress and was just not satisfied. I was starting to stress out again because I wasnt sure what I wanted and what looked good on me. Then I found my dress and I was so happy and got even more excited and just thinking about it now makes me want to wear it! :) But now I have come to another road block. Photography..... UGH! It is so expensive and I am so poor. I have several options but I am not sure what to do. Some say that I should just hire some one to do my bridals and then have a few people (not professionals) to take pics at my wedding/reception. Others say I should have some one professional do it all and then there are some that say to have some one professional do my bridals and at least my wedding ceremony. What are your opinions? I will take any advice on the matter to get me through to the next think I need to stress about. :) Even though I am stressing I am still VERY excited and cant wait til June 13th! I hope it comes fast! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Heidi -
My brother does wedding photography, you can check out some of his stuff on his blog http://favepixbylando.blogspot.com/I'm not sure what his prices are, but if you are interested I will talk to him. Take a look at his stuff and let me know what you think. :-)
I have to say that you should definitely have professional pictures done. This is what you will be looking at for the next 60+ years. That is the one thing that I spent $$ on, because I talked to so many people that hated their photos and regretted not paying for good photos. I guess you just have to see what you are willing to skimp on. I designed my dress and bought the fabric (coupon from Joann's) and had that lady in Bountiful sew it- coming to a grand total (including her services) of $80! You were there at the temple and it really was a great dress. We did fresh flowers from Sam's club, with lemon slices in the vases (at michael's with coupons). There were lots of vibrant colors. We had our reception in Lehi at a reception hall for $35. It had tables, chairs, and beautiful floor to ceiling windows/doors that opened onto the back patio. I will email you. I am sure this can all be worked out with 0-little stress.
Love and miss you!
Jen
Post a Comment