Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Nothing New

So there really isnt anything new going on with us yet. Mike works 12 hour shifts most days and almost every Saturday so we dont really have time to go out and do things. We are still living with Mike's parents while trying to find a house. Not being very successful at it either. Married life is good although it isnt really all that different. Mike and I have lived with each other for about 2 years now so all that is different is the paper and my name. It is still good though. In about a week and a half we are going to California for the weekend. Mike was only able to take Saturday off so we will fly down just for the weekend to see family and maybe go to knotts berry farm. I am excited it will be fun even though it will be short. I will post pics when we get back. Other than that I am getting bored with Massage and would like to go back to school but I cant think of what degree to go into so if any of you have any ideas leave me a comment. Until more exciting news.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey love, you should look into Sierra Homes, they are big, beautiful, BRAND NEW, and WAY CHEAP!!! We are having one built by them that is almost 1500 square feet for $150,000 and that includes A/C, garage door opener and black appliances... They have smaller plans and they are so nice, look them up at Sierrahomes.com :) good luck on the search... Oh I knew you were kidding about the swine flu, I was too, no worries :) love ya talk to ya later!!!

Anonymous said...

My degree is in History and it's pretty much useless. So my advice is to get a useful degree. I'm always thinking about going back and getting a useful degree. But school...I wasn't such a big fan of getting graded on stuff. Blah! Good luck!