Thursday, August 20, 2009
Accepted!!!!
So Mike and I have been searching for a house since February or March and have had a really hard time finding one. So back in May we decided that since we hadn't found one yet and our lease was up in our apartment at the end of the month and we had a busy summer we would put it off til after the wedding and family reunion in July. Since July I have to say we have been really pushing this house thing at least as much as our schedules would permit. We have been through 3 or 4 different house offers and a couple houses that were already under contract and we were seriously ready to give up. Then we found a house we both liked and decided to put in an offer but this guy did NOT seem to want to negotiate so we started to give up when we put in our last offer and they accepted it! We are so happy and excited! Now, we are still being very cautious cause we still have a lot of "hoops" (as Mike would call them) to jump through like FHA inspections and what not but we are keeping our fingers crossed and praying that all goes through. If all goes as planned we will close on September 28th. After we close and paint and get new carpet in I will then post before and after pictures but until then here's to hopin'! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your wedding pictures are beautiful! I am so sorry I couldn't make it to your reception or shower--I would love to take you to lunch sometime :)
Post a Comment