Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Closed!
So yesterday we closed on our house! We are super excited and I cant wait to get things back to normal and settled in! I have lost sleep over this. :( I guess I am just too excited to sleep! So kind of ignore my previous post because obviously we didnt back out but there is a story behind it. So the last time I posted we were going to back out of the house because the house needed a new roof and the seller told us they werent going to put a new roof on and they werent going to lower the price but then the next day our realtor called and told us their realtor called her and they just decided to put a new roof on it! We didnt even get a chance to tell them we were backing out! I guess it was meant to be. :) So we went through with it and closed yesterday! We still need to paint and tile and put carpet in then we can move in! So we will post pics when we get them. We need help with getting things done and then moving so if any would like to help please let us know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hurray! Congratulations. Let us know what we can do to help.
Post a Comment