Wednesday, November 10, 2010

38 weeks!

Well I am 38 1/2 weeks as of today! We are so excited for her to get here! Some things in the past week have happened and it is just making me more ready to be done. Many of you that are facebook friends of mine probably already read this there but I fell down the stairs last Thursday night I believe. I think everything is alright hey who knows maybe I did something to start dilating! :) Anyways then Saturday night I had a baby shower to go to for my neighbor who is having her baby on the 19th and on the way home I ended up getting pulled over and getting a ticket!:( My first one! I guess the cop didn't feel like being nice and just giving me a warning since he could see I have NEVER had a ticket! Anyways I am already worried about money and how we will make it through the next couple months with just one paycheck but now we have another thing added to our list of bills (if you can call it that). Anyways the point is that I am ready to be done! I feel like everything is hitting me at once and I don't know how much more I can take!

This isn't a very happy post, sorry! I guess I am supposed to be saying how excited we are! Don't get me wrong we are very excited and nervous at the same time! My sister came over and helped me sterilize bottles and binky's and help me get a little more organized with the baby stuff. The baby's room is still the office/guest bedroom because our basement is still not finished quite yet but that's ok because she probably wont be in her room til next year anyways. Mike has been crazy busy with work. They are making him work so much overtime it kinda sucks! So he hasn't been able to devote much time downstairs but that is not something he needs to worry about right now. Anyways all in all we are excited and cant wait to meet our little one. Mike is going to make a GREAT dad! :) It makes me even more excited to hear him talk about how excited and ready he is to be a dad and how he is already bonding with her just by holding my tummy and talking to her. :) I love him so much! So here is to 1 1/2 weeks left! Lets hope it goes fast!!! :)

1 comment:

Shanna said...

YAY! I hope it comes soon too! :) For your sake and so I can meet her! I really wish I lived closer to help take care of her.
And as a side note.....I think you need to change your font color to something other than the brown. It makes it hard to read. Maybe green? Or orange or yellow?