Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Improving
So I've been working on things I need to improve or start doing and I have to say I'm pretty proud of myself. :-) we could all use some improvement right?! Well it started out with something small but still very hard for me to do. No soda. I LOVE soda. I really don't know what it is or why I love it so much, I just do. Anyways I decided to do it cold turkey. So I did. 11 weeks as of this past Monday I've been soda free!!! Next isn't really something I've just done all along it is still sometimes hard to keep motivated but I'm trying. I want to get my body back from having a baby. Not just lose weight which I have but actually tone all my flabby parts. This is a MAJOR challenge! But as of today I have worked out 3 days in a row for almost 3 weeks!! I know that may not sound like much but it is for me. I plan on increasing the number of days as I keep going. And last but not least I have started reading the scriptures again!! I know this may sound silly to some maybe even most but I really haven't ever read the whole BOM all the way through on my own (no Shan, not even when we were reading. I sort of slacked off the last few chapters and never finished. :() Anyways I feel that I have things I need to do in my life to better it and I can always use blessings as well. Plus these last few months I have felt really good about myself and I want to keep these feelings! :-) anyways I hope to blog more in the future and sorry to those that think this post was a little silly but it's really more or my "journaling" purposes anyways. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good job Heid! I could definitely do better in all those areas too. I have been thinking a lot about it lately and I'll be making some changes soon too. :)
Way to go! You gotta celebrate the little things!
Post a Comment