The big 3-0!! I turned 30 this year and didnt really care much to celebrate so for my birthday and Valentines we went to dinner. I thought that was it just another quiet year and life would go on. Boy was I wrong! Well on the 23rd i was working and Mike text me and asked if I wanted to go to Brick Oven and I of course said yes! I mean who wouldnt want pizza?! Anyways I got home and I was rushed back out the door again on our way for dinner. We decided to make a stop at the mall to get my ring cleaned and shiney again and then went for the grub! When we got home Mike went and got livie out of the car and gave me the keys to open the door. When I did I heard a slight whisper and saw a slight movement but part of me thought I was just imagining it and part of me was scared that someone was in my house. Well some one was in my house! My entire family and 4 of my best friends and their families! They flipped on the light and screamed "SURPRISE!!!!!" Oh how my heart SANK with relief and I actually started to cry! LOL! I was totally not expecting this and was so excited and happy! Thanks to everyone who made me feel so special and loved!
No comments:
Post a Comment