Sunday, July 28, 2013
June
I should have posted this long ago because I have a feeling I am going to forget things that happened. Oh well. So June my sisters and I did another girls night out. This time they came up to my area and we went to my work and had pedicures and I showed them around the new spa! :) We also went to a quick dinner at Cutlers which we all LOVE and there are only 3 I think and they are all up North so they dont get it as much as I do :)
Another thing that was this month was Mine and Mike's 4 year Anniversary. We didnt do much mainly because we were short on funds and also because Mike had to work. So we saved our celebration until the weekend and went out Saturday night to our favorite restaurant. Ravoli's. We also went and saw Iron Man 3. Mike's parents graciously took Livie over night and that was super nice. I even tried to sleep in the next day but my internal alarm clock woke me up at normal time :( The great things about being a parent. LOL. Then Sunday before we went to pick her up we tried to go to breakfast at Sills where we have always loved to go but it was way too busy so after we got Livie we stopped off at a place in Ogden called Jeremiah's. It was pretty good. All in all we had another great anniversary spent together. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
v
faniyin
f
i
l
Post a Comment