Saturday, September 6, 2008

BIG Bed!!

So Mike and I have been eyeing this bed set for about a year and the first time we saw it, it was on sale for half off and we left the store saying we would think about it for awhile on if we were going to get it or not. Well a week or so went by and we decided to go back and look at it again. When we got there it wasn't on sell anymore. We were so bummed out. Anyways each month when we would make payments on previous purchases we would check on it and it was never on sale. We have been needing a bigger bed for awhile but we never wanted to pay full price for one so we've just dealt with the queen. Mike tosses and turns a lot and he would sleep at a diagonal sometimes so I slept on the edge of the bed most nights. Also in order to turn over we would do a scoot and turn not a full roll as to not take out the other person with a knee or elbow (which Mike has done to me many times) So finally I went in on Wednesday to pay a bill and decided what the heck I am going to go check out our bed. Well it was on sale! So I told mike and we decided to go look at it when he got off work. Well when we got there the sale tags were gone!!! UGH!! So I asked a sales guy and he said the sale was off the day before and that they had just taken forever to take the tags down for whatever reason. There was nothing they could do so again we left bummed out. Well we went around to different stores just looking for bed sets but nothing. In the end we decided to go back and try to find other beds we might like. Well the sales guy saw us and told us he spoke to Corporate and they could get us the bed for the sales price so we took it. I am so excited! It is so big and We LOVE it! Here are some pics.....


1 comment:

Team Huffaker said...

What a gorgeous bedroom set! I love it!