Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Busy

Well it's been awhile since I have had a chance to update our blog. First our computer crashed and we sent it to my sister Shanna's to see if her and her husband could figure out what was wrong. When she called us back she told us that it wasn't registering that it had a hard drive so after about two weeks (although it felt like a month) we decided to get a new one. There was no use in trying to fix it. Thanks Josh and Shan for your help! Then about a week ago I got a second job. I work at another spa doing massage in the mornings. It isnt very busy there but I figure that anything I make there is just extra money and will go to our bills to try to pay them off faster. So far I like it. There is a lot more to it than just massaging like my other job but it seems to make the day go faster. So we will see when it starts to pick up if I can stay sane with massaging 12 hours a day. :) And last but not least Mike and I went camping to Strawberry Reservoir August 14th - 17th with his brother and his family and Karna. It was way fun!! We had never been there before and we enjoyed it. Saturday the last day there Karna had to leave early and after breakfast the rest of us got ready and went out on the boat. I took a book to read cause the others were going to fish and I am not really into fishing. Well I ended up getting sick and spending most of the time down in the cabin. But when the others caught their fish I rushed up to take pictures. :) They were pretty good size too! But after Mike caught a fish the water got really choppy and it made me super sick so luckily he was the last to catch one and I decided to stay the remainder of the trip in the cabin focusing on not throwing up. But in the end the trip was well worth it and I would go again.