Saturday, November 7, 2009

BAM!

So we got a puppy today! Mike talked me into it. Our new puppy is a Pit Bull. I was a little nervous to get a pit but Mike took me to the house we got him from and they had 6 other pits and they were all super friendly. So mike convinced me and we brought him home today. He is 5 1/2 months old and his name is Bam! I am still a little nervous but hopefully I will get used to him. He isnt your normal puppy. He isnt very hyper, he doesnt get in your face and lick you to death in fact he doesnt lick you at all! And he is a cuddler. He loves attention and he will just lay on you and want you to pet him all the time! He was also brought up around kids. The home her had before has a day care so he is used to kids and people in and out of the house. Which is good for when we have kids. Anyways I took some pics so here you go...



No comments: