Sunday, November 29, 2009

Busy week

So this past week has been a busy one, well just the last half of it. Thanksgiving was great as always. We started of the day with going to Mike's parents and have lunch there. He even got to go play laser tag with his Dad and Brother and nephew. I would have gone but since my foot is still healing and that day it hurt I wasnt about to go running on it. Later I learned that that was Mike's FIRST time playing laser tag! CRAZY!! I LOVE laser tag. Anyways we had a great time visiting with family. After we stopped off at home to let our ever so crazy hyper seperation anxiety dog out of the kennel and played with him for a bit. Then put him back in his kennel (which he was NOT happy about) and left to drive down to my sisters house. She lives in Lehi but I dont care how far we have to drive as long as its to see family. We had dinner with my family and had a great time visiting them as well. All in all Thanksgiving was GREAT as always. Loved the food and loved the company! Bring on Christmas! Then Friday we had are friends from St. George Tara and Gareth with their 2 yr old boy Kallum and our friend Melissa and her 18 month old boy over for dinner. It was great to see them and the boys are getting so big! Tara, Melissa and I all grew up together in Bountiful and it is so great the we are all still friends. We were missing our fourth comrade Krista which she had to take care of her husband and we missed her. Maybe next time!

And last but not least we had my family over Saturday for the BYU/UTAH game. It was so much fun! Lots of food and great company! To see pictures of Thanksgiving and the game go on over to my Family Blog! They may not be posted until tomorrow but I will do my best to get them on there asap! Enjoy!

No comments: