Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Livie got her ears pierced!

My sisters took Livie for a weekend back in June. The 24th through the 26th to be exact so Mike and I could spend some time together just us. My sisters always seem so willing to take her anytime and we truly appreciate it! Anyways Ami wanted to get Livie's ears pierced and I didnt mind. I just didnt really want to be there. You see I hate taking her to the doctor to get shots it breaks my heart so I knew I wouldnt like to see her when she got her ears pierced so they thought that would be the perfect time so Saturday morning they did it! She looks sooo cute with them! Mike and my Dad say they dont like them cause they like to nibble on her ears and the earings get in the way. :) I know Mike thinks they look good on her though. :)

No comments: