Wednesday, July 27, 2011
She is growing up too FAST!!!!
Livie is getting so big so fast and I have had hardly anytime to sit down and update you all on what things she has been up to. I seem to be able to post on Facebook because it is usually one or two sentences and then I am done but when it comes to our blog I usually like to go into more detail more for my benefit than anyone else. Anyways so much has happen in the last month its crazy!! Livie started to crawl around June 11th! I have a video of it but for some reason I cant figure out how to post them anymore. Around the same time she decided that she was gonna start sitting up in her swing! So Mike and I decided it was time to take it down. Sad day but at the same time it was nice to get one thing put away. Since then she has gotten faster and really good at crawling! I knew from that moment on that she was gonna keep me on my toes and boy has she ever! Livie has two teeth now! I am not exactly sure when her first one came up (this is why I need to be better at blogging) but the second one started coming up around June 27th (and I only know that because I posted it on FB!)! Livie has also started to wave bye bye and as I was leaving for work the next day she waved bye bye to me! It made my heart melt! It was the cutest thing ever!! Later that day she decided to try to tackle the stairs! I was up getting her bath ready and when I came back to get her she was on the bottom stair! On July 3rd she decided to try a second stair! I sort of let/encouraged her because I wanted to see if she could do it. Then sometime after that, I am guessing later that week, I let/encouraged her again when she went to the stairs to see how far she could climb up them. With me RIGHT behind her not helping her in anyway (except if she went to sat down I pushed her more on the step) she climbed up the entire stair case! I think there are 7 stairs! Now Im sure you are wondering why we havent blocked off the stairs, well its because our bottom two dont meet up with the wall on one side and we hadnt figured out how to block it off until now. We have had to come up with something to block off the stairs because we would look away for literally a second and she would be missing and when we would find her she was up the stairs and either in the hallway, the bathroom or one of the bedrooms!! FAST little stinker!! Now our house looks like a complete war zone and it is NOT fun! We put up the play pin and a bucket of flour in front of the stairs so she cant climb them anymore, we have a gate going from the living room to the Kitchen, one at the top of the stairs, 2 dining room chairs and an ottoman blocking off from the living room to the dining room (havent found a gate big enough for that opening) AND one of the back couch pillows blocking off where our wireless router is! She likes to go over there cause it flashes. :) Also we have taken her to see her first fireworks and gone swimming for her first time! But I will post that in a seperate post since this is getting rather long! :) So keep watching! More to come! But I promise...I am almost completely up to date! LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment