Tuesday, September 6, 2011

9 Months!


Alivia turned 9 months on August 29th. Her stats are: Height- 27.5 inches (I think she is closer to 28) 49%, Weight- 16.12lbs. 15%, and Head Circ.- 17.1 inches 34%. She has 2 bottom teeth and one tooth coming in on the top. She pulls herself up to stand using a piece of furniture and she sometimes will even let go of the thing she is holding onto and stand all by herself! I think we will be having a walker soon! :) She is so fun and learning new things. She has learned how to wave bye-bye a few months ago but getting better at it and really starting to understand what it means. She just learned how to blow kisses and give high five's only like a week or so ago. SO CUTE!!! I look forward to the many things she will be learning in the near future. We love her so much!

No comments: