Thursday, December 1, 2011
A day to blog
So today the weather has been crazy! It has been very windy all over. Some places it has gusted over 100mph and has done serious damage and has had maajor power outages! We have been very blessed to have not had any problems other than just had a very blustery day. I chose early in the day to not go anywhere, unless of course I got an appointment at work and then I would have had to, but I was lucky in that aspect as well so I didnt have to leave my house all day! :) I actually stayed in my p.j.'s all. day. long! :D So this evening I decided to put on some Christmas music get some hot cocoa and mint m&ms :) and sit down and catch up on my blog! :) What a GREAT way to end the night!! So enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment