November 6th Mike and I took a little "date" afternoon and went up to Taggart to go shooting. I enjoy shooting. I'm not very good at hitting the target with my 9mm but with my .22 I can hit anything (of course who couldnt) and LOVE to plink off rounds with that gun! :) Well Mike has an SKS and an AR, for those that dont know, they are bigger guns. Now please dont stop reading if you are getting bored...I have videos to post that will make all of this less boring. :) Anyways I have always been scared to shoot the bigger guns and just a few weeks before this I had gotten brave enough to shoot them. Well this particular trip he had brought his brother's pump action shot gun. Now that gun I was terrified to shoot! BUT I DID IT!!! I actually shot it!!! YAY me!! :D And yes I am a horrible aim. And yes Mike got a video of it. And yes IT.OWNS.ME!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!! So enjoy the videos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment