Monday, February 16, 2009
FINALLY.........
Just kidding Mike. But really I am getting married!!! Mike asked me on Valentines Day. We went snowboarding and when I sat down to rest he came up in front of me and knelt down and pulled it out and asked me to marry him! :) I am super excited!! We don't have an exact date set yet. Some time in June I think. I will keep you all posted on when the big day will be!! I have some pictures but they aren't the best. For some reason I couldn't get the camera to take very good ones but here is one of the best ones. Enjoy.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations! Maybe there was too much bling off the ring and that is why you couldn't get a good pic??? :-) I'm so happy for you, that is really awesome.
CONGRATULATIONS!! That is so exciting! Such a beautiful ring too!! For sure you'll have to let me know the exact date!!
HURRAY! I am soooo excited for you two! I can't wait for the big day. You will have to keep us updated. Congratulations!
Post a Comment