So I know I havent had this nasty cold that is going around as long as most of you probably have but I am going on my fourth day and it is just getting annoying now. I cant sleep and up until last night I havent had much of an appetite. My nose is red and about to fall off, my head is about to explode and on top of everything else last night after work I ended up getting pink eye.....well what I thought was pink eye. Shanna told me her family all had it and that it is just part of the cold. So I am glad it isnt pink eye but come on!! When does it end! I havent been able to call in sick because with my job as a massage therapist my work doesnt allow people to call in so I get to go into work and massage people sick! Nice huh I bet you all want to come get massaged by a sicko! So this is what I have lived off of for the past 4 days:

And this is what I am looking forward to doing today even though I am not 100% better I think it will help me feel better just knowing everything is clean:

I guess I couldnt have asked for a better birthday present....haha right!
1 comment:
I hope your feeling a little better today! Love ya!
Post a Comment